Working for you (and in line with your business and statutory deadlines), we will assist with all your bookkeeping needs and prepare your company accounts, the annual financial statements. We help to ensure that your year-end runs smoothly. From the moment you instruct us and drop off your records, Park Chambers will manage the entire process for you.
We won’t just hand over your accounts and leave you to figure out what it all means. We’ll review the financial performance of the business with you, and we’ll answer your questions and advise you in plain English. Information is the key to good decisions. We help in formulating strategies for growth, borrowings, partnerships and investments.
Financial Statements can include:
- Management Accounts to monitor performance and assist planning
- Statutory accounts for companies
- Abridged statutory accounts for filling with the Companies Registration Office
- Partnership accounts for self-assessment
- Sole trader accounts for self-assessment
- Dormant company accounts